Apr 13, 2017
Angie Weber, the co-founder of Hello Life, is on a mission to
help women feel confident and embrace their beauty. As a mama
of twins, she understands how crazy life can get. She is
passionate about bringing an easy to use and natural option for
women to boost their confidence, whether it is putting on a little
foundation or getting ready for a night out on the town.
Angie's heart is also lead to helping spread awareness and
research for mental health issues. Hello Life is excited to
be donating $1 of each product sold to the Foundation for
Excellence in Mental Healthcare.
To check out Hello Life products, go to www.HelloGorgeousLife.com
Angie has generously offered a special coupon code of 20% off for
listeners of this podcast. Code is smartwomen (all
- The entrepreneur bug bit and it bit hard!
- From intrapreneur to entrepreneur.
- I knew I was ready when I could tolerate the risks
- I was more afraid of looking back and regretting what I had not
- Now we have this product, what do we do?
- Have to have a bigger "why" behind your business to get through
- The reason behind my business is that it supports mental health
issues by giving back.
- You can learn the pieces you need and then delegate.
- There is someone out there who actually loves doing the pieces
- What is your time and stress worth? DELEGATE!
- What could you be doing with your extra time if you
- List all the things you do everyday and what you want to do.
- Keep your money straight.
- Many business owners don't pay themselves first.
- Set up your accounting system to ensure you are managing your
- Have your support system in place.
- Being an entrepreneur is exciting like a roller coaster - up
- Have entrepreneur accountability partners to help you move
through the tough days and celebrate the good ones.